Part Time Sales & Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a part time Sales and Marketing Assistant to join the Jodi Box team! The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our social media platforms, developing and executing social media campaigns, managing inventory, and fulfilling orders. The candidate is expected to work 5 to 10 hours per week. This is a 4-month contract position with potential to transition into a permanent role.
- Develop and execute social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and traffic to our website.
- Create and curate engaging content for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Monitor social media channels and respond to comments and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Use analytics to track social media performance and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging social media platforms to ensure our brand is on the cutting edge of social media marketing.
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers, partners, and customers through social media.
- Assist with inventory management
- Fulfill customer orders
- Must be able to travel to Pickering, ON on a weekly basis to fulfill orders.
- Must be comfortable creating content for social media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative mindset with an eye for design.
- Experience in creating and executing social media strategies across multiple platforms.
This is an entry level position that pays $16-20 an hour based on experience.
If you have a passion for creating engaging content and building online communities, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This role provides an opportunity to develop your marketing skills and learn the ins and outs of an e-commerce business.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sales & Marketing Assistant Application" in the subject line. We thank all applicants for your interest but only those selected will be contacted for interview.